Foiling & Die Cutting
Metallic Foil Printing
The most commonly associated type of printing with the hot foil/stamping method. This involves putting metallic colours onto a variety of substrates (The material you are printing onto eg:- paper or card) Gold and Silver are of course the most popular colours as you would expect, but there are approx another 30-40 other metallic colours available to choose from should you so wish.
Matt and Gloss Foils
A wide range of colours are available across the whole spectrum. White foil can have stunning effects on Black and dark backgrounds. Also foil can be used on very thick items that the Litho Process can not accommodate.
Debossing is where you physically stamp into an item and create an indent.
Debossing is also a very practical process and particularly blind debossing ( indenting a material with out the use of foil) can look stunning on the cover of brochures.
- 50th YEAR ANNIVERSARY
- HALF TERM ACTIVITY
- Typewriters cant be Hacked
- LETTERPRESS OPEN DAY April 14 2018
- Letterpress Open Day April 2018- Pictures
- Letterpress Open Day preparations
- Letterpress Open Day prep…14th April 2018
- Letterpress bag production
- Letterpress Open Day Spring 2018
- OPEN DAY Sat Nov 4th 2017
- Cedar Farm Summer Celebrations
- Open Day May 2017- Dont forget! Letterpress Alive
- Comic Relief 2017
- Letterpress Open Day 12th March 2017 – Postponed
- Letterpress Open Day March 12th 2017
- Valentines Day 2017
- Letterpress Open Day- Sept 11th 2016
- LETTERPRESS OPEN DAY
- Wedding Stationery
- Letterpress Open Day 2016
- Letterpress Open Day April 2016
- Letterpress Open Day 10th April 2016 from 11 till 3pm
- Letterpress Open Day
- Letterpress Open Days
- Annual Holidays